- 40% must be credited to shares
- Approval subject to normal loan conditions
- Interest rate on the reducing balance 0.50% on new loans or in the case of a refinanced loan, the existing percentage
- Repayment methods via Salary Deduction or Bank Standing Order.
- Over the counter (OTC) members must have a timely record of monthly repayment amounts over a 12month period·
- $1,000.00 – $6,000.00 maximum repayment period is 12 months
- $6,001.00- $10,000.00 maximum repayment period is 18 months
- $10,001.00- $15,000.00 maximum repayment period is 24 months
- $15, 001.00 – $20,000.00 maximum repayment period is 36 months
- $20,001.00 – $25,000.00 maximum repayment period is 42 months
- $25,001.00 – $30,000.00 maximum repayment period is 48 months
- $30,001.00 – $35,000.00 maximum payment period is 60 months
How much can I borrow?
Per Month On The Reducing Balance
Enter Loan Information
Your Monthly Payment Will Be: $0.00
Note: The calculators are intended as a guide only based on the information you input. The results should not be considered approval for a loan. To find out exact amounts you should speak to us. The repayment amounts and total interest calculations exclude any fees and charges that may be charged to your loan which, if they apply, will add to the cost of loan. Other fees and charges also apply. Conditions apply to all loan options. Interest rates and repayment amounts are subject to change. Applications for a mortgage loan are subject to approval and satisfactory security. Full terms and conditions will be in our loan offer.
Get in touch
Give us a call
Send us an email
Pay us a visit