Family Indemnity Plan
The Family Indemnity Plan
Leave your loved ones with a legacy of love with the Family Indemnity Plan – Final Expense Insurance. The Family Indemnity Plan provides your loved ones with the funds needed to cover funeral expenses, unpaid bills left behind or funds to start a savings plan.
With the FAMILY INDEMNITY PLAN, you choose from one of seven plan options, all designed to fit your budget.
You and each of your eligible family members 👪 may receive up to $100,000 in coverage for funeral expenses.
Let’s get you started!
Call 640-6416 ext. 234 to speak to our FIP Administrator or visit our offices.
- One monthly premium covers all funeral expenses for you and up to five eligible family members
- No medical examination required
- You are eligible to receive the full benefit (per person) where valid claims are made
- You get lifetime insurance coverage once you enroll before age 76
The plan you select can cover you and any combination of the following person:
- Your spouse or significant other
- Any combination of up to two persons from your parents or parents-in-law.
- These persons must be enrolled before age 76
- Your children (aged 1 to 25 and who are not yet married). Permanently disabled children are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enrolled before age 26.
|Plan||Monthly Premium ($TT)||Benefit ($TT)|