Visa International Debit Card
Benefits of Using an AERO VISA Debit Card
- Make online purchases with no hassle
- No user fee when used for Point of Sale purchases at merchants both locally and internationally (online)
- Withdraw up to thousand dollars ($2,000.00) TTD per day at ATM machines locally and internationally
- USD ($500.00) limit (TTD $3,500.00) applies to all international sales i.e point of sale or online
- None of the usual high repayment costs of a Credit Card
- Load up money locally for students studying abroad
- Upload your loan, dividend payments and other cash transactions to the card
“The Visa Price Protection program helps you get the best Price you can find on most products you buy with Your Eligible Car with this benefit. Simply pay for the entire cost of the product with Your Eligible Card and if, within 30 days of the date you purchased the the product, you see either a Printed Advertisement or Non-Auction Internet Advertisement for the same product (same model number and same model year) by the same manufacturer ,in the same market*, for a lower price, Visa will refund you the difference, up to the benefit amount per item (and per account per twelve month period).”
Cost of facility USD $200.00
- Supporting documents – two forms of national ID; if a person has only one picture ID then the Electronic Birth Certificate will be accepted.
- Recent utility bill. If the bill is not in the applicant’s name then it must be countersigned by the addressee and a copy of the addresse’s ID must be submitted.
- Recent payslip or job letter.