Benefits of Using an AERO VISA Debit Card
- Make online purchases with no hassle
- No user fee when used for Point of Sale purchases at merchants both locally and internationally
- Withdraw up to two thousand dollars ($2,000.00) TT per day at ATM machines locally and internationally
- Spend up to ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) TT per day at Point-of-Sale purchases locally and internationally
- Purchase your plane ticket with your Debit Card and qualify for free Insurance Coverage when travelling abroad
- None of the usual high repayment costs of a Credit Card
- Load up money locally for students studying abroad
- Upload your loan, dividend payments and other cash transactions to the card
- Supporting documents – two forms of national ID; if a person has only one picture ID then the Electronic Birth Certificate will be accepted.
- Recent utility bill. If the bill is not in the applicant’s name then it must be countersigned by the addressee and a copy of the addresse’s ID must be submitted.
- Recent pay slip or job letter.
Your feedback has been received.