Aero Access – Online Banking
Online Banking is an internet facility enabling members’ access to their financial information at one’s convenience.
There are many online banking advantages:
*No waiting in line.
*View and perform transactions at anytime, anywhere, even without leaving the comfort of your home.
*You can request: letters, statements, cheques and submit loan application.
Phase II features are as follows:
a. Transfer of funds within your Accounts
– Flex A Sav to Shares Account
– Flex A Sav to Debit Card account
– Flex A Sav to FIP account
– Flex A Sav to Loan account/s
b. You can also internally transfer funds from your Flex A Sav account to another member’s accounts
Please note that when you are transferring funds, you must maintain a minimum balance of $500.00 in your
account. This service is FREE of charge and available 24/7.
All you need is internet access, an electronic device with adequate
security and one of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer – latest edition, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
1. Log on to ASCU’s website: www.aeroservicescu.com
2. Read FAQ and Terms and Conditions
3. Download, complete, print and sign (not digitally signed) the Application Form
4. Submit signed form
For Aero ACCESS Service Support:
1. Contact the Online Banking Administrator: T: 640-6416/6418 F: 640-7783
2. Send us an e-mail: AeroACCESS@aeroservicescu.com
- Aero ACCESS Overview
- Aero ACCESS Application Form
- Aero ACCESS Terms and Conditions – Phase II
- Aero ACCESS FAQ