Notice – Member Due Diligence Advisory (KYC/Member Update)
Member Due Diligence Advisory (KYC/Member Update)
Aero Services Credit Union is currently reviewing its Member Due Diligence Programme (KYC/Member Update) in keeping with the following laws enforced by the government of Trinidad and Tobago:
- The Proceeds of Crime Act
- The Anti-Terrorism Act (and its Regulations)
- The Financial Obligations Regulations
- The Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago Regulations
- The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago “Guidelines on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing”
The credit union is therefore asking its members to submit the following original documents:
- 2 forms of valid photo identification (National ID, Passport, Drivers Permit)
- Proof of address – A recent Utility Bill (Telephone – land line only, WASA, T&TEC, Cable and Bank Statement): no more than three (3) months old.
- Proof of income – Job Letter or Recent Payslip, Pension, Grant, and NIS information and documents for any regular income source (e.g. property rental): no more than two (2) months old.
Note1 For foreign members ONLY all of the above MUST BE notarized, including a notarized Bankers Reference Letter submitted via post mail to the following address below;
The General Manager
Aero Services Credit Union
12 – 14 Orange Grove Road, Tacarigua
Trinidad & Tobago W.I.
Please be reminded that you are obligated to let us know when you have made changes to your personal information (change of names, status, address, telephone number. employment/ Department).
Should you have any queries or concerns please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us at 640-6416/6418
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO MEMBER UPDATE FORM