Becoming a Member
Joining our 5,000+ member strong organization gives you a voice and an opportunity to improve your finances and your community. To become a member is quite simple:
Our Membership Fee has been reduced to $50.00 ($20.00 Shares, $30.00 administrative fee), Aero Visa Debit Card and Membership Card Optional. Contact our offices for more info.
- $50.00 [A $30.00 non-refundable application processing fee (Adults)]
- $50.00 [A $30.00 non-refundable application processing fee (Minors)] *Please note that the same criteria applies for minor membership as with adult membership which excludes the Aero Visa Debit Card Application.
- Fill out a membership form – MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Fill out an AERO Access form – AERO-ACCESS-APPLICATION-FORM
- Attach a passport size picture in a red background to the form
- A copy of 2 forms of I.D., Utility bill, Job letter, salary slip
- $30.00 Administrative fee
- $20.00 Share contribution
- Schedule appointment – Appointment Manager
Being a Member
Equity share requirements
You can purchase a minimum of $20.00 in equity shares and there is no maximum or limit on equity shares. As a full member you can:
- Access all our products and services
- Vote for the Directors in the Annual Board Elections
- Attend the Annual General Meeting
- Receive an Interest rebate on your loan
- Receive Dividends on your shares
Dividends on equity shares
Things grow here, including the return on your equity shares. Your shares entitle you to receive dividends based on our financial performance. The Board of Directors decides if a dividend will be declared and have done so every year since our incorporation.