Becoming a Member
Membership Criteria – Click here for Membership Criteria Document
Joining our 7,000+ member-strong organization gives you a voice and an opportunity to improve your finances and your community. To become a member is quite simple:
Our Membership Fee has been reduced to $50.00 ($20.00 Shares, $30.00 administrative fee), Aero Visa Debit Card and Membership Card are optional. Contact our offices for more info.
- $50.00 [A $30.00 non-refundable application processing fee (Adults)]
- $50.00 [A $30.00 non-refundable application processing fee (Minors)] *Please note that the same criteria apply for minor membership as with adult membership which excludes the Aero Visa Debit Card Application.
- Fill out a membership form – Click here for Membership Form
- Fill out an Aero Access form – Click here for Aero Access Form
- Two passport-size photo
- A copy of two forms of photo I.D.
- Utility bill/Bank Statement (no more than 3 months)
- Job letter and salary slip (no more than 2 months)
- $30.00 Administrative fee
- $20.00 Share contribution
- Schedule appointment – Click here to see available appointments
Being a Member
Equity share requirements
You can purchase a minimum of $20.00 in equity shares and there is no maximum or limit on equity shares. As a full member, you can:
- Access all our products and services
- Vote for the Directors in the Annual Board Elections
- Attend the Annual General Meeting
- Receive an Interest rebate on your loan
- Receive Dividends on your shares
Dividends on equity shares
Things grow here, including the return on your equity shares. Your shares entitle you to receive dividends based on our financial performance. The Board of Directors decides if a dividend will be declared and has done so every year since our incorporation.