Dear Valued Members:
Happy Credit Union Day greetings to you.
On 28th September 2022, Aero Services Credit Union celebrated 72 years in existence. Since our humble beginnings with just $145.00, we have indeed blossomed into a multi-million-dollar organization consistently partnering with you to fulfil your dreams and life goals along the way.
The theme for International Credit Union (ICU) Day this year is, “Empower your financial future with a Credit Union”. International Credit Union Day celebrates the Spirit of the global movement as we reflect with pride on the rich history, promote our achievements and take cognizance of our collective membership experiences.
Empowering your financial future with Aero Services Credit Union is of special significance since we take great pride in supporting your personal development and in that regard, we encourage you to strive tirelessly towards achieving genuine Financial Independence by ensuring you develop a “Personal Financial Plan” as a key element in achieving your objective.
The Aero Services Credit Union month activities include but is not limited to, the following: Financial Planning information through a Webinar; Health and Wellness activities; Loan Specials; and other Membership related activities.
Our sincere commitment to you, is to truly “enrich the quality of your lives”.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, Management, Staff and Committees of Aero Services Credit Union, Happy Credit Union Month.
President Brian Matthew
Dear valued members
CUNA Caribbean is inviting all you to a free live Wills and Estate Planning Information Session which is scheduled to take place next Wednesday 20th July, 2022 from 5pm – 6pm.
Interested persons can forward their names along with their email address, credit union name (Aero Services Credit Union) and phone number to Lisette Maxime-Hernandez at email@example.com or to Jael-Joy Ahye at firstname.lastname@example.org . Once an email is sent you will receive the link to the live session.
*Subject to normal lending criteria
- Interest rate: 0.55% on the reducing balance
- Maximum Loan Amount $65,000.00
- Bank Standing Order/Salary Deduction. Over the Counter payments provided that member has a timely record of monthly repayment amounts over a 12month period.
- Applicable loan fees apply
- The maximum repayment period for the loan product will be as per Loan Policy
- No merger with existing loans
- Supporting documents:
- Recent payslip
- Job letter
- 2 forms of valid photo ID
- Recent utility bill
AERO SERVICES CREDIT UNION
CO OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Fiftieth (50th) Annual General Meeting of Aero Services Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited will be held on Saturday 14th May 2022 from 10:00 am.
- To receive Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting (2021)
- To receive Reports for the year 2021 from the Board of Directors and Committees.
- To receive the Accounts of the Credit Union for the year ended December 31st 2021, the Auditor’s Report and Budget proposals for 2022.
- To appoint the Auditors for the year 2022
- Resolutions and Recommendations
- To elect officers to serve on the Board of Directors and Statutory Committees.
- To transact any other business that may properly come before the AGM.
BY ORDER OF
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Having regard to the fact that the AGM will be Virtual with digital presentations, all members who wish to participate in the AGM must pre-register by Tuesday 10th May, 2022 by 5pm via:
- Select the following link https://agm.aeroservicescu.com/ to register OR
- Telephone: 640-6416 ext. 226/240/231/243 if you need technical support
Members are reminded that it is your right to vote, but in order to vote you must pre-register before the deadline.
Congratulations to our winners of the Tobago Committee’s Essay Competition!
1st place $800 – Janae Cordner
2nd place $500 – Nneka Guillaume
The Nominating Committee of Aero Services Credit Union is inviting suitable members to serve on the following:-
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- CREDIT COMMITTEE
- SUPERVISORY COMMITTEE
Interested members are advised to submit their applications on the prescribed Nomination Form, at our head office in Tacarigua.
Kindly note, that all persons must be in good financial standing and have experience in any of the following fields:
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations
- Credit Union Management
- Information Technology
Persons accepting nominations to serve will be required to undergo an orientation training session prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Deadline for submission: Tuesday 15th March, 2022.
By order of the Board of Directors
Earle Joseph (Mr.)
Completed forms can be submitted in sealed addressed envelopes to;
Chair of the Nomination Committee
Aero Services Credit Union
Cor. Orange Grove Road & Priority Bus Route
Dear Valued Members,
Please be advised that our Tobago Office will remain closed UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Tobago member queries and transactions will be temporarily directed to our Trinidad office via the following communication channels for ease of conducting business:
- Aero Access Online Banking
- Email: The Customer Service Department: email@example.com
- Telephone: 640-6416/6418 ext. 228 (Customer Service) or 250 (Receptionist)
- Direct Deposits:
Bank: RBC ROYAL BANK (T & T) LIMITED
Branch: ST. AUGUSTINE
Account number: 100081110143807
Account Type: CHEQUING
Bank: FIRST CITIZENS BANK (FCB)
Account number: 2554442
Account Type: CHEQUING
*Please submit deposit slip or remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Order of Management.