The Board at its first meeting appoints five members to the Education Committee. The committee is responsible for publicity and education. At their first meeting a Chairman and Secretary are elected from among the members and they are empowered to co-opt persons to be members of the committee.
The committee’s responsibilities are:
- Purchase of books and magazines and for the maintenance of a library for the use of members.
- Holding of Seminars and conferences for the membership.
- Any other outreach activity as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Acts as mentor to the Youth Link (Youth Arm of the Credit Union)
The committee submits a report of its activities to the Board of Directors for presentation at the Annual General Meeting.
Committee Members are:
Board Rep: Esther Richards
- Lester Young – Chairman
- Sasha Jamerson – Secretary
- Anne Joseph
- Lester Young
- Janelle Precilla
- Jenna Leigh Bobb