How We Began
AERO Services Credit Union was founded on 28th September 1950 by a small group of BWIA employees who, in an effort to improve each other’s standard of living, pooled their recourses and distributed it amongst themselves. Membership was then limited only to BWIA employees.
Through the years membership was extended to former employees of BWIA, contract employees, permanent staff of the credit union, family members and relatives. Today membership is open to all employees of the airlines, airline related industries and any companies where a salary deduction is facilitated.